Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars
- ● 18 Keebler® Sandies® Pecan Shortbread cookies Keebler®
- ● Sandies® Pecan Shortbread cookies
- ● 2 all-purpose flour all-purpose flour
- ● 1/4 butter; melted & divided
- ● 2 eggs, slightly beaten eggs, slightly beaten
- ● 1/2 firmly packed brown sugar firmly packed brown sugar
- ● 1/2 light corn syrup light corn syrup
- ● 1 vanilla vanilla
- ● 1 broken pecans broken pecans
- ● 1/2 miniature semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1. In small bowl stir together KEEBLER SANDIES Pecan Shortbread cookies, flour and 2 tbsps. of the butter.
2. Press onto bottom of ungreased 11 x 7 inch baking pan.
3. Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
4. For filling, in medium bowl stir together eggs, brown sugar, corn syrup, and the remaining 2 tbsps. butter and vanilla.
5. Stir in pecans and chocolate morsels.
6. Evenly spread over hot crust.
7. Bake at 350°F about 20 minutes more or until filling is set.
8. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into twenty-four bars.