Herb Chex Mix
- 6 cups Corn Chex™, Rice Chex™ or Wheat Chex™ cereal SAVE $
- 2 cups mini pretzels or pretzel sticks
- 1 cup unsalted or lightly salted mixed nuts
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 to 3 tablespoons dried basil (or 1/2 cup chopped fresh)
- 1/2 tablespoon dried thyme (or 3 tablespoons fresh)
- 1/2 tablespoon dried tarragon (or 3 tablespoons fresh)
- 1 pinch dried rosemary (or 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh) SAVE $
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 250°F.
In a large bowl, toss together Chex™ cereal, pretzels and mixed nuts and set aside.
In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Stir in oil, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, paprika, garlic powder and onion powder. Remove from heat and pour over mix; toss to combine.
Pour mixture onto a rimmed baking sheet and bake 1 hour to 1 hour, 15 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes, until toasted.
Remove mixture from oven and let cool 5 minutes. Top with basil, thyme, tarragon, rosemary and Parmesan cheese. Toss to combine.
Allow mixture to cool completely before serving.
You'll also love
- Chex Muddy Buddies 0/5 (0 Votes)