- 2 cups rice Chex
- 2 cups corn Chex
- 2 cups wheat Chex
- 2 cups cheese its
- 2 cups pretzels
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup pecans
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
Melt margarine, add Worcestershire,seasoned salt, garlic, onion and hot sauce.
Pour mixture over dry ingredients and stir.
Bake for 15 minutes and stir. Continue 15 minute cooking periods for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Cool on paper towels and store in a plastic bag.
You'll also love
- Mexican Hot Chocolate Chex® Party... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)