NO BAKE COCONUT CREAM LUSH
- 4 cups Nilla wafers
- 6 Tbs. unsalted butter, melted
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 oz. cool whip
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 3.4 oz. instant coconut cream pudding
- 2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup toasted flaked coconut
Coat a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
Crush the Nilla wafers in a food processor; add the butter and blend until well combined. Press into the bottom of a prepared pan.
Beat the cream cheese and sugar until combined and fluffy; add the cool whip and flaked coconut and continue to mix until combined and spread evenly over crust.
Mix the pudding and milk vigorously for 2 minutes until thickened and set. Pour the mixture over cream cheese layer. Sprinkle with toasted coconut flakes.
Refrigerate until completely chilled and set, about 4 hours.