By scratch cook
I got this recipe from my daughter
- For the Soup:
- 1 lb. chicken breasts frozen
- 1 10 oz. can red enchilada sauce
- 1 14 oz. can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup corn frozen
- 1 4 oz. can diced green chilies
- 1 14 oz. can Rotel
- 1 14oz can chicken broth
- 1 TBS minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 TBS taco seasoning
- 1 8 oz. block cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- tortilla strips or tortilla chips
- diced green onion
Pour all ingredients except the cream cheese and mozzarella into a crock pot. Cook on low 6-7 hours
Remove chicken from pot and shred in a bowl using 2 forks. Return to pot.
Cut the cream cheese into small cubes and add them and the shredded mozzarella cheese to the pot.
Stir well until the cream cheese has melted completely into the soup.
Serve topped with sour cream, shredded cheese, tortilla strips, etc.