- FOR THE CRUST
- Cooking spray, for pie dish
- 10 graham crackers, crushed
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/3 c. granulated sugar
- Pinch kosher salt
- FOR THE FILLING
- 1 (8-oz.) package of cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 c. powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 c. ricotta
- 3/4 c. mini chocolate chips, plus more for serving
- 1/2 c. chopped pistachios
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 4 oz. Cool Whip, for topping
- Crumbled cannoli shells, for topping
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 225mins
Preheat oven to 350° and spray a pie dish with nonstick cooking spray. Make crust: In a food processor, pulse graham crackers until fine crumbs form. Transfer to a medium bowl, then add melted butter, sugar, and a pinch of salt and mix until combined.
Press graham cracker mixture firmly into prepared pie dish. Bake until crust is lightly golden, 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool to room temperature.
Make the pie: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with confectioners’ sugar until smooth. Fold in ricotta, mini chocolate chips, pistachios, and vanilla. Smooth filling into cooled pie crust.
Let set in refrigerator until firm, about 3 hours or up to overnight.
Top with cannoli shells and more chocolate chips.