Delicious Grilled Chicken Marinade
A delicious marinade if you have a large amount of chicken for grilling. Makes the chicken very moist and delicious.
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle of Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 3 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. white pepper (you can substitute black pepper)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from img.food.com
1. Put the amount of chicken that you want to grill in the bottom of a big bowl.
2. In another bowl add all the above ingredients and whisk together.
3. Pour the marinade over the chicken and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4-5 hours.