Combine cubed beef, sweet green peppers, onions, and tomato paste into a slow cooker for an easy-to-prepare meal. Serve over hot cooked noodles.
8 weightwatcher points
- 3 cups chopped onions
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped green sweet peppers
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 6 - ounce can tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 teaspoons Hungarian paprika or regular paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 cups hot cooked noodles
In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker combine onions, sweet peppers, and garlic. Top with meat. In a small bowl combine tomato paste, the water, paprika, salt, and black pepper. Pour over meat.
2.Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 10 to 12 hours or on high-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours.
3.Serve over hot cooked noodles. Makes 10 servings.