Pizza Spaghetti Casserole
- 1 lb. Ground meat
- 1 box uncooked spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni (I like Turkey)
- 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 can diced Italian style tomatoes
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Italian cheese blend
- Any other pizza toppings, you can add like Black olives, sausage, onions, green peppers, etc...
Adapted from facebook.com
Boil water & salt for Spaghetti noodles, once it starts boiling, add noodles. Once noodles are cooked, drain and put in a casserole dish.
Brown meat in a separate frying pan.
In a separate bowl, combine milk and egg. Poor over pasta and add a jar of your favorite sauce, can of tomatoes, garlic powder, and oregano. Mix well.
On top of pasta mixture, layer the ground meat, then add a layer of pepperoni's. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and Italian cheese. And another layer of pepperoni.
Bake in the oven at 350° for 30 minutes.