Lasagna - Crock Pot
*I will probably use my homemade meatsauce...
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 26 ounce jarred or homemade pasta sauce*
- 1 cup water
- 1 15-ounce container ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- lasagna noodles (uncooked)
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Brown meat in large skillet; drain. Stir in sauce and water.
In a separate bowl mix ricotta, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella, 2 tablespoons Parmesan, egg, pepper and parsley.
Spoon approximately 1 cup meat sauce into slow cooker. Top with layers of noodles, broken to fit, and cheese mixture. Alternate cheese mixture and meat sauce ending with the meat sauce. Cover with lid.
Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours or until liquid is absorbed.
Sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
Let stand, covered, 10 min. or until melted.