Yakisoba Noodles from Ohana in Polynesian Resort - Disney
Yakisoba Noodles with Pineapple Teriyaki Glaze
- Pineapple Glaze
- 2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 3/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 3/4 Cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 1/4 Tablespoon Fresh Garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 Tablespoon Fresh Ginger, minced
- 2 1/4 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 4 Tablespoons Pineapple Juice, frozen concentrate
- Yakisoba Noodles
- Shredded Red & Green Cabbage
- Shredded Bok Choy
Dissolve all ingredients, except cornstarch and pineapple juice, in sauce pot.
Bring to a boil.
Make a slurry with the cornstarch and pineapple juice, and slowly add to boiling mixture to thicken.
Simmer for 30 minutes.
Strain through fine mesh strainer.
Saute shredded red and green cabbage and bok choy in wok.
Add Yakisoba noodles and Pineapple glaze and toss.