Pollo e Funghi Tagliatelle
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove - crushed
- 1/2 onion - sliced
- 150 g chicken breast - thinly sliced
- 100 g chestnut mushrooms - sliced
- 250 ml crème fraîche
- 3 heaped tbsp freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 heaped tbsp sun dried tomato paste
- freshly ground black pepper
- 100 g (4 nests) dried tagliatelle
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Start by putting the pasta in to cook - following the packet instructions.
In the frying pan, heat the oil over a medium heat and gently fry the onion, chicken and garlic until no pink is showing on the chicken - about 4 minutes. Throw in the mushrooms and cook for another 2 minutes until they show signs of softening.
Add the crème fraîche and gently simmer for a minute or two to heat through, then add 2 tbsp of the Parmesan (keeping one in reserve for garnish) and sun dried tomato paste. Give it all a good stir. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Drain the cooked pasta, reserving some of the cooking liquid, and add to the frying pan. Coat the tagliatelle with the sauce, and use the reserved pasta water, a splash at a time, to slacken the the sauce slightly, if you think it needs it.
You'll also love
- Hand-Cut Tagliatelle with Porcini... 0/5 (0 Votes)