Crescent Wrapped Baked Brie with Jam
- 1 package crescent rolls
- 1 8 oz brie
- Raspberry or Peach preserves
1. Preheat oven to 350. Start with chilled brie and use a serrated knife to trip the top rind of cheese.
2. Grease cookie sheet and roll crescent rolls flat
3. Generously spread the preserves on the dough. Place cheese on center of dough.
4. Fold dough over the top of the brie and tightly pinch the dough closed, cutting off excess dough. If desired, create shapes with excess dough using a cookie cutter and place on top.
5. Brush a little beaten egg on top to help seal and turn it a toasty golden brown.
6. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes
7. Cool 10 minutes before serving. Serve with crackers or apple slices.