Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
Photo by manville+404
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 (6-ounce) cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (6-ounce) cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 (6-ounce) cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, optional
Cooking time 8mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine butter, shortening, granulated and brown sugars, and vanilla; beat until creamy. Beat in egg then gradually add flour mixture until well combined. With a wooden spoon, stir in the chips and nuts; mix well.
Drop mixture by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden. Cool 2 minutes then remove cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.