Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
Love chocolate chip cookies? You'll really love these triple chocolate chip cookies. Eat them warm from the oven with a big glass of cold milk.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened, 1 stick
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 (6-ounce) cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (6-ounce) cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 (6-ounce) cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine butter, shortening, granulated and brown sugars, and vanilla; beat until creamy. Beat in egg then gradually add flour mixture until well combined. With a wooden spoon, stir in the chips and nuts; mix well.
Drop mixture by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden. Cool 2 minutes then remove cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.