Instant Pot Chicken Risotto
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound raw chicken breast, chopped into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt & pinch of pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped white onions, about 1/2 an onion
- 5 oz. baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups Arborio rice
- 3 and 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- garnish with fresh chopped parsley
Adapted from hip2save.com
Heat Instant Pot using Saute mode, and pour half of olive oil inside pot.
Brown chicken on all sides, and season with paprika, rosemary, salt and pepper. Remove chicken from pot.
Add remaining half of olive oil and saute onion, mushrooms, and garlic for a few minutes until softened and fragrant. Use a spatula to push any remaining stuck on bits off off bottom of pot.
Add chicken back in with veggies. Pour in the rice, broth, and wine. Give it a stir and lock lid. Set valve to seal. Set to 3 minutes on Manual or High setting.
Once the Instant Pot beeps, let the pot natural release for 7 minutes, and then turn valve to venting to release the rest of pressure and open lid.
Fluff the rice and chicken with a large spoon or fork and add in cheese and butter. Don't stir, but rather fluff it all together.
Serve warm with fresh chopped parsley. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Mushroom and Chicken Risotto 0/5 (0 Votes)