Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Recipe From: Dina Miller (MTC)
- 2 ¼ cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup softened Butter (2 sticks)
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar
- ¾ cups Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Hershey Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Peanut Butter Chips
Stir together all of the dry ingredients.
Cream the butter and sugars until creamy. Add eggs. Gradually add flour, beating well. Spread in a quarter sheet pan.
Bake at 375℉ 9 to 12 minutes (undercook just a bit).