Crunchy Ramen Salad
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 cup olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup sunflower kernels
- 2 packages (14 ounces each) coleslaw mix
- 12 green onions, chopped (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) chicken ramen noodles
In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add almonds and sunflower kernels; cook until toasted, about 4 minutes. Cool.
In a large bowl, combine coleslaw mix, onions and red pepper. In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, sugar, pepper, contents of ramen seasoning packets and remaining oil. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Break noodles into small pieces. Just before serving, stir in noodles, almonds and sunflower kernels.
You'll also love
- Ridiculously Amazing Asian Ramen... 4.3/5 (23 Votes)