I break the spaghetti in thirds or half for ease of eating for a group
This is a side dish thus the 20 servings. Great for pot lucks.
- 1 lb spaghetti, cooked
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 large tomato or 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese – Store bought powdered version works best
- 1 (8 oz) bottle of Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 tablespoons McCormick Salad Supreme Seasoning
Adapted from theraysofsunshine.wordpress.com
1. Wash all veggies. Dice and set aside.
2. In a large pot bring salted water to a boil. Then cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions. Drain the pasta and then immediately run it under cold water.
3. In a large bowl combine all of the vegetables, salad dressing and salad supreme seasoning. Next toss noodles in dressing mixture until well coated. Lastly sprinkle in parmesan cheese and give one good final toss.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and chill overnight. Serve the next day and enjoy!