Panera Bread Greek Salad Dressing
This copy-cat Panera Bread salad dressing is so tasty, and so easy to put together, you won't be buying bottled dressing soon! Just add together and whisk.
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons shallot, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil, chiffonade
- 1 teaspoon dijon or whole-grain mustard
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 to 1/2 cup EVOO
Combine all ingredients except oil in a medium mixing bowl with a wire whisk. Once combined, slowly pour in olive oil while whisking to form an emulsion.