Beef Short Ribs
- 2 1/2 to 3 lbs boneless beef short ribs
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 - 3 oz package dried tomato halves, coarsely chopped
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 medium onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1 cup beef broth
- 3 cups dried egg noodles, cooked and drained
Trim fat from ribs, cut into 3 inch pieces. Sprinkle garlic salt evenly over all sides of meat; set aside.
In a 4 quart slow cooker combine tomatoes, carrots, and onions. Place ribs over vegetables, and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Add broth.
Cover; cook on low heat setting 10 to 11 hours or on high heat setting 5 to 5 1/2 hours.
Using a slotted spoon, remove ribs and vegetables from cooker. Skim fat from juices in cooker; discard. Serve ribs, vegetables, and cooking juices over egg noodles.