Baked Honey Ham
- 2 cups honey
- 2 cups brown sugar - (packed)
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 bone-in cooked ham - (5 to 6 lbs) or a boneless ham - (3 to 4 lbs)
Combine honey, brown sugar, vinegar, nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves. Bake bone-in ham at 350 degrees 1 hour to heat through, basting with honey sauce occasionally. Place in broiler to glaze top.
To cook boneless ham, slice halfway through at 1/4-inch intervals, then tie with string. Place in roasting pan. Heat honey sauce and pour over ham to marinate 24 hours before baking. Then bake at 350 degrees 1 hour or until heated through. Glaze top under broiler, if desired.
This recipe yields 10 to 12 servings.
Each of 12 servings: 281 calories; 1,626 mg sodium; 53 mg cholesterol; 6 grams fat; 36 grams carbohydrates; 22 grams protein; 0.02 gram fiber.