Float recipes - 3 recipes
Top rated Float recipes
Shirley Temple Float
Pretty 'n pink, delicious ice cream float!
- 8-10 ounces lemon-lime flavored soda, well chilled (I used Sprite)
- 1-2 tablespoons grenadine syrup
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream or whipped topping (I used canned Reddi Whip)
- 1 maraschino cherry w/ stem
Root Beer Float Ice Cream
1. Combine whole milk, sugar and A&W dessert topper syrup in heat to a simmer
- 3 Egg yokes
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cup whole milk
- 2 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbs A&W Root Beer Dessert Topper syrup
Short on time? This ice cream float is quick and easy…perfect for those busy holidays or as a last-minute treat! ...
- 4 pint glasses
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 4 cups cherry-flavored lemon-lime soda or cranberry-flavored ginger ale
- 1 (6.5-oz) can whipped cream
- 4 maraschino cherries
- Green or red sprinkles (optional garnish)
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!