Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 large onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup prediced ham
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain rice
- 1 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350. Spray an 11x7-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook until onion is tender. Add chicken and ham; cook until heated through. Add rice and cook 1 min., stirring constantly. Stir in chicken broth, milk, salt, and pepper; cook for 2 mins.
Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and bake for 45 mins. or until rice is tender.