Frozen Peanut Butter Turtle Pie
- 1 1/4 c oreo baking crumbs
- 1/4 c butter, melted
- 1 tub cream cheese spread
- 1/3 c extra creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1 3/4 c thawed cool whip
- 1/4 c butterscotch-flavoured topping
- 1/4 c coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 squares semi-sweet chocolate
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Mix baking crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Beat cream cheese spread, peanut butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add cool whip; mex well.
Spread butterscotch topping onto bottom of crust; cover with cream cheese mixture. Freeze 4 hours.
Top with nuts just before serving. Melt chocolate; drizzle over pie.