- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
- 4 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 T instant coffee powder, dissolved in 2 T hot water
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat 13 by 9 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Microwave butter and chocolate in large glass bowl at 100 percent power 1 minute, stir, then microwave 1 minute more. Remove bowl from microwave.
3. Stir chocolate again, then beat in sugar and dissolved coffee with mixer. Stir in flour, then beat in eggs until smooth. Add 1 cup walnuts, and stir til just combined. Scrape into prepared pan. Sprinkle again with walnuts.
4. Bake in 350 degree oven 30 minutes. Let cool completely, cut into bars.