Pepperoni Pizza Monkey Bread
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 lbs pizza dough (I used 2 balls of Trader Joe's fresh dough)
- 6 oz. mozzarella cheese, cut into small cubes (about 48 pieces)
- pepperoni (about 48 slices)
- 2-3 cups marinara sauce for serving
In a small saucepan, heat garlic and butter over medium heat until garlic begins to brown. Remove from heat and allow to sit. Brush the inside of a bundt pan with the garlic butter.
2. Pull off large marble-sized balls of dough and flatten. Place a slice of pepperoni and a piece of cheese on each, folding the dough around the cheese and pepperoni and pinching well to seal.
3. Brush the pizza ball with the garlic butter and place in the prepared bundt pan. Continue until all dough has been used.
4. Cover and allow to sit for 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 400F and bake for 35 minutes, until top is browned. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes. Invert onto a platter and serve with warmed marinara sauce for dipping.