- 1 can Primo Thick and Zesty Original Recipe
- Pasta Sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 3/4 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup basil pesto sauce (optional)
- 12 Manicotti, cooked and rinsed in cold water
Preheat oven to 350. Spread ¾ cup of the pasta sauce onto the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Mix egg, cheeses and pesto sauce until well blended. Spoon cheese mixture into a large baggie. Using scissors, cut small hole in one of the bottom corners of the bag.
Fill manicotti shells, one at a time, squeezing cheese mixture into both sides of the shell. Place manicotti over the sauce in the dish. Pour remaining pasta sauce over the manicotti. Cover with foil.
Bake 40 minutes or until heated through.