- 1 (12 ounce) package jumbo pasta shells
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (32 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 pkg. frozen chopped spinach (thawed)
- 1 pound shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 8 ounces grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 tbs. Italian seasoning
- 1 (28 ounce) jar pasta sauce
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 31mins
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
In a large bowl, mix eggs, ricotta, spinach, half the mozzarella, half the parmesan, and Italian seasoning until well combined.
Stuff cooked shells with ricotta mixture and place in a pasta sauce covered 9x13 inch baking dish. Tip: place filling in a zip loc bag. Snip the end and pipe filling into shells.
Pour remaining sauce over stuffed shells. Top with parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
Cover with olive oil sprayed foil and bake in preheated oven 35 to 45 minutes until edges are bubbly and shells are slightly set. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes.