Fabulous Five-Minute Fudge Wreath
A fun, festive and Fabulous Five-Minute Fudge Wreath! Slice fudge very thin when ready to serve – a little goes a long way!
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semisweet chocolate morsels
- 9 ounces butterscotch morsels (3/4 of a 12 ounce bag)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) can or package walnut halves
- 1/2 cup currants or raisins
- 8 inch cake pan, lightly greased with softened butter
- Candied red and green cherries, for garnish (optional)
Adapted from rachaelray.com
Place heavy pot on stove and pre-heat it over low heat. Add chocolate and butterscotch morsels and milk and stir until morsels are melted and milk is combined. Save empty condensed milk can. Stir in vanilla and remove fudge from heat. Add nuts and currants and stir in immediately.
Cover empty condensed milk can with plastic wrap and center it in greased cake pan. Spoon fudge into pan around can, making sure to center can if it drifts.
Fudge will set up almost immediately. Garnish can only be added in first minute or two that fudge is in pan, so work quickly. Decorate your wreath with "holly" made from cut candied red and green cherries. Wreath left plain can be garnished with pretty fabric bow when serving.
Chill covered in refrigerator. Slice fudge very thin when ready to serve – a little goes a long way!