Stuffed crust pizza bites
- 2 10oz pkg refrigerator pizza crust
- 8oz block mozzarella cheese, cut in 48 cubes
- 48 slices pepperoni (3oz)
- 1/4 c olive oil or veg oil
- 1 1/2 t dried Italian seasoning
- 2 T parmesean cheese
- 1 jar pizza sauce for dipping
Preheat oven to 400. Spray 2 round pans with nonstick spray. Unroll dough, spread to form 8x12 rectangle. 24 squares each. Place one cube cheese on each square, then top with pepperoni; wrap dough around filling seal. Place seam side down in pan. In small bowl mix seasoning and oil, drizzle over dough, then sprinkle on parmesean cheese.
Bake for 16 to 22 min or golden brown. Serve plain or with pizza sauce.