A very EASY way to make a special treat for any party.
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 14-oz can condensed milk
- 1/4 cup (4 tbsp) butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from mom2mycrazy2.blogspot.com
1.Prepare an 8x8 pan by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips, condensed milk, and butter. Microwave in one-minute increments until melted, about 2-3 minutes.
3. Stir to ensure all the chocolate is melted, then add the vanilla and salt. Stir until the candy is smooth and well-mixed.
4. Pour the fudge into the prepared pan and smooth it into an even layer.
5. Place the fudge in the refrigerator to set for at least 2 hours. Once set, cut into 1-inch squares and serve at room temperature. Store excess fudge in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
** I used a Silicone pan, if you use aluminum foil DON'T use the cheap kind it sticks. ALSO do the chocolate in 1 min increments it can burn and don't put vanilla in early it changes the properties & won't come out right ***