Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownie
A special treat topped with a cherry!
- 1 pkg. (19 to 21 oz.) brownie mix (13x9-inch pan size)
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup PLANTERS Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 12 maraschino cherries
- I used Winco Bulk Brownies **
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from mom2mycrazy2.blogspot.com
HEAT oven to 350ºF.
PREPARE brownie batter as directed on package. Spoon into 12 paper-lined muffin cups.
BEAT cream cheese, sugar, egg, peanut butter and vanilla with mixer until blended. Spoon 1 rounded Tbsp. into center of batter in each cup, pressing down slightly into batter. Bake 30 min. or until centers are set. Cool.
SERVE topped with COOL WHIP and cherries.