- 4 ea. chicken drumsticks and thighs (about 2/12 lbs), skin removed
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) 25% less-sodium cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tbsp sweet paprika
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 490mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com
1. Place chicken in 3 1/2-quart, or larger, slow-cooker. Stir soup and paprika in small bowl until blended. Spoon soup mixture over chicken to cover.
2. Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours until chicken is tender. Remove chicken with slotted spoon to serving platter. Whisk sour cream into the cooking liquid. Serve sauce over chicken.