Jamaican Jerk Bbq Chicken
- 8 Chicken Drumsticks or Thighs, about 2 pounds, skin removed
- 2 tsp Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
- 3/4 cup Barbecue Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Dark Rum, optional
- 1/4 cup sliced Scallions
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 480mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com
1. Rub drumsticks or thighs with seasoning. Place in 3 1/2-quart or larger slow-cooker. Pour barbecue sauce and rum over chicken. Turn chicken to coat.
2. Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours until chicken is tender. Sprinkle with scallions.
Great with coleslaw and cornbread on the side