Mini Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizzas
- 1 (18-oz.) pkg. (20 cookies) Pillsbury® Ready to Bake!™ Refrigerated Sugar Cookies
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 10 fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled, cut in half lengthwise and cut into 10 slices
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
. Bake cookies as directed on package. Cool 10 minutes or until completely cooled.
2. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine cream cheese, limeade concentrate and powdered sugar; beat until smooth.
3. Spread each cooled cookie with 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture. Arrange fruit on top of each. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours.