Sloppy Joe Tater Nugget Hot Dish
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup chopped onions (11/2 medium)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery (1 medium stalk)
- 1 can (15.5 oz) sloppy Joe sandwich sauce
- 1 can (103/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup Green Giant' Niblets frozen corn (from 1-lb bag), thawed
- 1 bag (16oz) frozen potato nuggets (4 cups)
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
1) Heat oven to 375°F. In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook ground beef, onions and celery over medium heat, stirring frequently, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain.
2) Stir in sandwich sauce, soup and corn; spoon into ungreased 11x7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish. Top with potato nuggets.
3) Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and potato nuggets are golden brown.
Review this recipe