- 1 box (18 1/2 oz) German Chocolate Cake Mix
- 3/4 cup melted Margarine
- 2/3 cup Canned Milk, divided in 2
- 1 pkg (6oz) Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup chopped Nuts
- 50 Caramels (pkg)
1. Mix Cake Mix, Margarine, & 1/3 cup Canned Milk.
2. Spread 1/2 of mixture in lightly greased 9 x 13 pan, bake in preheated oven at 350degF for 6 minutes.
3. Remove from oven and sprinkle Chocolate Chips & Nuts over partially baked mixture.
4. Melt Caramels with remaining 1/3 cup Canned Milk (about 3 minutes in LOW microwave). Drizzle over Chocolate Chips and Nuts. Crumble and pat remaining cake mixture on top of this.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 350degF for 20 minutes. Cut when cool.