- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup **
- 1 1/3 cups milk **
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 3 Tables. yellow mustard
- 2 (16 oz.) cans sauerkraut, drained
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. uncooked egg noodles
- 1 pound corned beef (deli or leftover), shredded/crumbled
- 2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup toasted bread crumbs
- 2 Tables. butter, melted
In a bowl, mix soup, milk, onion and mustard until well blended. In a greased 13x9x2 baking dish, spread drained sauerkraut. Top with noodles. Spoon soup mixture over noodles. Sprinkle corned beef, then cheese. Mix bread crumbs and butter. Sprinkle over cheese. Cover tightly with foil. Bake at 350* for 1 hour or until noodles are done.
** You can substitute a cream sauce for the soup and milk.