- 2 pkg. crescent rolls
- 1/4 lb. thinly sliced ham
- 1/4 lb. thinly sliced provolone
- 1/4 lb. thinly sliced swiss
- 1/4 lb. thinly sliced hard salami
- 1/4 lb. pepperoni
- 1 jar (12 oz.) red pepper, drained, cut into strips
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp. parm cheese
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 jar banana peppers
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat over to 350. Unroll 1 pkg. crescent rolls and line bottom of 9X13 pan. Layer ham, cheeses, salami, pepperoni, and peppers.
Lightly whisk together eggs, parm cheese, and pepper. Poor 3/4 of mixture over top.
Layer with 2nd roll of crescent rolls.
Brush with remaining egg mixture.
Cover with foil and bake for 25 min. Remove foil, bake another 10-20 min. or until dough is fluffy and golden brown.
Cut into squares. Serve warm or at room temp.