Gluten-Free Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookies for Two
These gluten-free Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookies for Two these have a perfect crumbly texture and a delicious nutty flavor. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to put them over the top.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons almond meal
- 1/4 cup oat flour (oats ground into a powder or meal)
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Adapted from cupcakesandkalechips.com
Preheat oven to 350°F. Have two 6-ounce ceramic ramekin ready.
Whisk together butter and both sugars and vanilla for at least 1 minute.
Whisk in the egg, and vanilla, then the salt, baking powder, almond meal, and oat flour.
Divide the batter between the two ramekins.
Divide the chocolate chips between the ramekins, sprinkling on top of the batter.
Bake 16-20 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
Let cool for a few minutes before serving.