- 1 chicken - (2 1/2 to 3 lbs)
- 2 quarts water
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 3 potatoes diced
- 2 cans tomatoes - (16 oz ea) cut up
- 10 ounces frozen lima beans partially thawed
- 10 ounces frozen whole kernel corn partially thawed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
In a Slow cooker combine chicken with water, onion, ham, amd potatoes. Cook, covered, on LOW for 4 to 5 hours or until chicken is done.
Lift chicken out of pot; remove meat from bones. Return chicken meat to pot. Add tomatoes, beans, corn, salt, seasoned salt, sugar and pepper.
Turn control to HIGH. Cover and Cook on HIGH 1 hour. Serve in large individual bowls.
This recipe yields 8 servings.