Southwest White Chicken Chili
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 4 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 cans white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium -high heat. Add the chicken, chili powder, cumin, onion and green pepper and cook until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, stirring often.
Stir the soup, water, corn and beans in the saucepan and heat to boil. Reduce the heat to low.
Cover and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese.