- 3 Chicken Breasts (12-15oz.)
- Jalapeno Pepper, seeded & sliced
- Onion, chopped (about 1/2 of med-lg.onion)
- Garlic Powder, to taste
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 2 cans La Preferida Enchilada Sauce
- Flour Tortillas
- Sprinkle Cheese
- Sour Cream
1. Pre-heat oven to broil.
2. Cut chicken into small, bite-sized pieces.
3. Cook chicken in a skillet (with water).
4. Spoon chicken into a 2nd skillet, with 1 can sauce, jalapeno pepper, onion, garlic powder, salt & pepper. Simmer for 5-10 minutes.
5. Put ½ can sauce in a baking dish BEFORE placing tortillas in the dish.
6. Lay out tortillas & spoon beans, cheese & chicken mixture into each tortilla. Wrap & place seam side down in a baking dish.
7. Cover enchiladas with final ½ of the sauce and leftover sauce from the skillet, then sprinkle cheese over the entire dish.
8. Broil for 3 minutes, until warmed through.