Hash Brown Casserole
- 3 c. frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 c. frozen corn or one can of whole kernel corn
- 1/2 c. chopped red bell pepper
- 8 oz. turkey kielbasa or similar product, diced
- 1 c. skim milk
- 1/2 c. egg substitute
- 1/8 t. salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- 3/4 t. creole seasoning
- 3/4 c. shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9 inch square pan with cooking spray.
Place hash browns, corn and bell pepper into the prepared baking dish in layers. Top with kielbasa.
In a large measuring cup, whisk together milk, egg substitute and seasonings. Pour over the kielbasa. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake until casserole is hot and cheese is browned, about 45 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.