- ◾1 head broccoli, stems removed and florets cut into pieces
- ◾4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled (I used Applegate Farms Sunday Bacon)
- ◾1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- ◾1/2 cup raisins
- ◾3/4 cup mayonnaise (I used Spectrum Brand Organic Mayonnaise)
- ◾2 tbsp white vinegar
- ◾1 1/2 tbsp raw honey or coconut nectar
- ◾1/4 cup roasted no salt added sunflower seed kernels
- ◾sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Adapted from images.media-allrecipes.com
1.In a small bowl combine mayo, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
2.In a large bowl combine broccoli, bacon, onion and raisins. Gently stir in the mayo dressing.
3.Sprinkle with sunflower seeds and serve immediately.