- 6 cups torn Boston lettuce
- 6 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onions
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 lb. fresh green beans, trimmed, blanched
- 1 cup croutons
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
COVER platter with lettuce.
ARRANGE bacon, onions, eggs, beans and croutons in rows over lettuce.
DRIZZLE with dressing; toss lightly.
Kraft Kitchens TipsHow to Blanch Green BeansAdd beans to large pot of boiling water; cook, uncovered, 3 min. Drain. Immediately plunge beans into bowl of ice water to stop the cooking process. Cool completely. Drain beans, then pat dry before using as directed.
Make AheadPrepare ingredients as directed; place each in separate airtight container. Refrigerate up to 24 hours before assembling salad as directed