- 1 c ranch dressing
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 10-in. flour tortillas
- 10 oz turkey or chicken breast slices
- 10 oz monterey jack and/or cheddar cheese, sliced or shredded
- 2 lg avocados, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- alfalfa sprouts or shredded lettuce
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
1. Blend ranch dressing and cream cheese.
2. Spread cheese mixture evenly on tortillas.
3. Layer turkey, cheese, avocado, tomato, and lettuce on tortillas, leaving 1 inch border.
4. Fold or roll up and serve.