California Style Vegetable Pizza Recipe
- 1 whole wheat pizza dough
- 1/2 cup California Pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup lightly steamed Broccoli
- 1/2 cup Artichoke hearts chopped
- 1/3 cup black Olives sliced
- 1 sliced Tomato sliced
- 6 Green pepper rings
- 6 red pepper rings
1. Preheat oven to 425°F
Oil l a 12" pizza pan
2. Roll out the dough into a 12" circle and place in the pizza pan. Push the edges up a little to form a rim.
Spread the sauce on the dough to within an inch of the rim.
3. Arrange the vegetables on the sauce topping with the tomatoes & peppers.
4. Bake until the crust is brown & crisp in approximatelly 15 minutes.