(Mary Junck made for a party she had, very good)
- 1 bags of ready made slaw mix or broccoli slaw
- 1 can pineapple tidbits drained or use fresh 1 cup
- 1 chopped, tart apple (like Granny Smith)
- 1 cups red seedless grapes (sliced into halves)
- 1/2-1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2-1 cup salted sunflower seeds, or slivered almonds
- low fat slaw dressing about 1/2 cup
Adapted from dole.com
Put slaw mix in a large bowl. Toss in drained pineapple, peeled (or leave peel on) chopped apple, cut grapes and dried cranberries. Slowly add slaw dressing to taste.
Sprinkle in nuts, adding more slaw dressing, as desired. Chill, Serve and enjoy!